1) Increase energy–Acupuncture helps to improve and sustain overall energy. Most patients report being able to do more throughout the day and being less fatigued by the end of the day
2) Improve Sleep– Are you having trouble falling asleep? Staying asleep? Or just don’t feel well rested when you wake? Acupuncture helps the body return to its natural sleep cycle giving improvement to overall sleep, leaving you feeling more rested!
3) Less Pain- pain suffers find great relief from acupuncture treatments. Acupuncture helps to reduce inflammation, increase blood flow and release endorphins that help to reduce the pain sensation.
4) Reduce Stress–we all know stress is very harmful to our overall health, but often times we don’t know how to reduce stress. Acupuncture allows the body to relax into a deep state we often don’t take the time to do on our own. Even when we can’t reduce or remove stressors from our lives, acupuncture can help our body handle the stress.
5) Balance Hormones–Hot flashes, night sweats, irregular menses, PMS??? Acupuncture is a natural solution to balance hormones at any age.